CBD affiliate programs are relatively new to the market. However, they are a lucrative source of income for many health and CBD product sellers. The good thing is that CBD is becoming legal in many states across the world, making it easy to produce, sell, market, and use CBD products.
Before becoming a CBD affiliate marketer, there are important things that you need to know. This will help you make wise decisions, especially about where to try your luck and how to go about it.
Table of Contents
What Is a CBD Affiliate Program?
This is a well-organized program where marketers or sellers actively promote CBD products and services in return for payment by the manufacturer or distributor. Anyone can become a CBD affiliate including bloggers, influencers, ecommerce investors, or anyone else.
CBD affiliate programs allow participants to use their platforms to get prospects and convert them into buyers. In return, they are given a commission ranging from 10% to 40% of the sales. You need to join CBD affiliate programs using a link and agree to the terms and conditions of the program.
Benefits of CBD Affiliate Programs
Regardless of which one you are joining, CBD affiliate programs have many benefits. First, it is a lucrative source of passive income. As soon as you join and get cookies, all you need is to promote the product as you wait for people to click through your link for you to get paid.
It is a great way to boost your brand as well. When you associate with known CBD affiliate programs, you will enjoy a positive boost to your brand. Hence, it is important to choose a known brand.
Popular CBD Affiliate Programs to Try
- Cannaflower CBD affiliate program – Would you like to enjoy working in CBD affiliate marketing? Try the Cannaflower CBD affiliate programs, which will not disappoint. The company gives 60-day cookies and a 20% commission on sales.
- Just CBD affiliate program – According to their website, all their products are lab tested. Hence, they are good products to promote under their CBD affiliate programs. The offer on the table has an 18% commission and 30-day cookies.
- CBD Pure CBD affiliate programs – This CBD affiliate marketing opportunity has one of the highest commission rates among all CBD affiliate programs. Hence, it is worth checking. It offers a 40% commission on all sales and gives you 90-day cookies, which is a lot of time to make some money.
- Hemp My Pet CBD affiliate programs – Most CBD affiliate opportunities are designed for products for humans. But if you want to try something different, you should become a CBD affiliate for Hemp My Pet to promote pet CBD products. They have 90-day cookies and a 30% commission.
- Charlotte’s Web CBD affiliate programs – Although the commission is low at 15%, this brand is known and gives support to the participants, making it possible to make more sales and thus more commission. You will also get 30-day cookies to help you market the product.
If you are new to CBD affiliate programs, you now have important insights on how to go about selecting one. The best thing is that CBD affiliate marketing is something you do on the web and that all you need is the dedication to promote the products. Giving it the best is quite rewarding.